Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Day in Our Life: One Year Ago

Last year on April 9th, 2012 I recorded some video clips of what Evan and I do in a day. It happened to be a day when we did not have therapy and I even got the afternoon off! So it was not the 'typical' day that we experience but it does give you an idea of the work involved for his care. The original post can be found HERE.

Today, I am again, recording some video clips of what we do in a day. We actually have an ENT appointment which is a great example of the time and preparation involved for doctor visits. Luckily we are going to an office that is 15 minutes closer than Yale but is still over an hours drive. I am looking foward to comparing the videos to see how much Evan has improved over the year. Just thinking about our daily activities now compared to last year are a vast improvement.

Hopefully I can bust out some editing and have a video ready for tomorrow but it depends on Evan. Until then enjoy the video of last year's "A Day in Our Life". 


A Day in Our Life 2012

Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment