Friday, April 13, 2012

Getting Started

Only Two Weeks Away till IAM


IAM, Ichthyosis Awareness Month, starts on May 1st. I have started making my collection jars and will be handing out and sending out materials very soon!! Thank you all for your participation and support in order to raise money for the FIRST Foundation as well as raising awareness for Ichthyosis. For those of you who would still like to participate please contact me so I can make sure I have the necessary materials for everyone! For more details about my "It Makes Cents to Help FIRST" coin collection fundraiser CLICK HERE. All donations can be sent to: Evan's FIRST Fundraiser- PO BOX 500 Goshen, CT 06756. All check donations payable to the FIRST Foundation. Thank you.

Remember,

EVERY PENNY COUNTS!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment